Thursday, October 20, 2011

Musica de Espana


Hola!

I went to a Spanish concert last week! It was a treat to be able to see them perform. One of our friends is dating a Spaniard and he had extra tickets to go see this band perform called "Nolacoff". We were hooked up with VIP passes which included access to the VIP top floor and some free drinks as well. It was the first discoteca that I have been too and it blew me away! Here is a picture of what it looked like inside when you walked in...



Cool right?....

When the waiters brought us our drinks they brought it out with a sprinkler firework thing inside the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It was awesome!
Here is a picture of the band that we saw:

Overall the night was awesome! My friends boyfriend (The guy who drove us to the discoteca) ended up getting in fight (only verbal) with another person and he was actually kicked out for a bit, so there was a little bit of drama but other than that it was a great night, I would definitely listen to more of their music. Here is a video that I recorded at their show...

Enjoy!!





More to come about my trip to Malaga and Nerja!...

No comments:

Post a Comment