Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feliz Dia De San Valentin!


Happy Valentines Day!! I hope all of you had a good day and got spoiled from your loved ones! Just wanted to share with you how I celebrated Valentines day this year...

First of all, I got a little surprise from my Valentine this year...

He sent me flowers!! I was so surprised :) He is the best! Not to mention the flowers are GORGEOUS!




For dinner my roommates and I made a nice romantic dinner. Raquel made some delicious pasta and we each made something to add to the meal, my dish was the garlic bread and desert. Unfortunately, we ran out of gas for our stove and we had no way of making our meal. So Raquel was brave enough to ask our neighbors if we could use their stove and they gladly let us, thank god! Dinner was a success and was sooo delicious!


It is surprising because in Spain they do not celebrate Valentines day as much. When i mentioned it to the kids that I tutored they barely knew what I was talking about. It is just funny how we all find different holidays important. Obviously to us American's we find this one important.

Thank you all for being such wonderful people in my life. I would not be who I am today without you! Love you all!

Muchos Besos!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment